Swatch fest!






Hello lovelies!
My apologies for being absent so long! But I have swatches of some fun summery polishes for you today! First up is Color Club - Cosmic Fate. This is a peach/copper linear holographic. It's actually from an older collection, but I saw it swatched by Brianna @simplynails94 and I had to get myself a bottle! It covers nicely in two coats and the finish is divine!

Next up is Essie - Bluetiful Horizon. This is a denim blue shimmer, but in some lights, it's almost a grape purple, with a copper shimmer. This is two coats, it goes on a bit darker than I expected, so I might break it out again in the fall.

And last but not least, I have Zoya - Marigold and Nahla. Marigold is a bright red with gold shimmer, two coats, but with three it would have covered visible nail line (VNL) a little better. I love this! I used to have a bottle of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Crushed" that used to be my go to, not sure where that got to. But I am so glad I found a replacement! I used Nahla over Marigold on my middle and index fingers as an accent. Nahla is a densely packed gold glitter topper. It has thick microglitter, with some flakies and hex glitter thrown in. I tried to do a gradient at first, but the glitter is a bit too dense for that. But it is gorgeous as a topper!

What do you have on your tips this summer?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interstitium - A new organ?

Exosomes are cell mail

Springy green nails