Welcome!


Thanks for coming to visit the Polished Pipette! It's about time that I found a space for writing about two of my favorite things: science and manicures. I intend this site to be somewhere where you can check in and learn what's new in the worlds of biomedical research and nail polish. Somewhere where I can tell you about important strides researchers are making in understanding human disease, and pictures of my bomb-ass manicures. I hope you enjoy!

So, first, I'll share my current mani. I've been hearing great things about Zoya polish, and decided to place an order for myself. Pictured is Zoya's "Beth" with an accent nail of "Brighton" Beth is a champagne polish, but in different lights looks purple-gray, with gold shimmer. Brighton is a gold holographic polish. When I saw swatches of Brighton online, I thought it would be just like any other gold glitter polish - I was wrong! It's opaque in two coats and with the holo flecks, it looks almost like an opal, it's amazing. Both polishes are shown with two coats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interstitium - A new organ?

Exosomes are cell mail

Springy green nails